e-MTSS PRO News
Two Arizona LEAs Continue Use of e-MTSS PRO Software For 2022-23 School Year
(Phoenix, Arizona) July 1, 2022 - Douglas Unified School District and Tolleson Elementary School District are entering their second school year in utilzing the e-MTSS PRO to assist in managing their Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) student data and programs. Both Arizona school districts utilize the e-MTSS PRO to take advantage of the advanced set of features, excellent support and overall benefits and efficiencies offered by the e-MTSS PRO.
The efficiecies and benefits being experience by both districts include:
• All MTSS student data is managed and available in a central location;
• Staff have easy access to MTSS student data from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet;
• Software provides easy documenting student concerns, assessment data, interventions and progress data for each student;
• All staff have 24/7 access to integrated training videos and user guides.
MediaNet Solutions Announces New e-MTSS PRO Software
(Phoenix, Arizona) February 2, 2021 - MediaNet Solutions Inc. is excited to announce the release of a web-based Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) software that simplifies the management of academic and social emotional supports for students. The components of this new stand-alone web-based software, titled the e-MTSS PRO, contains some of the same components that have been available in MediaNet's e-IEP PRO flagship product utilized for many years by hundreds of Arizona school districts and schools. The e-MTSS PRO is also supported by the same team that provides end-user training and support for the e-IEP PRO.
The e-MTSS PRO contains a comprehensive set of data-driven fully integrated forms features that include:
• Intervention Plan
• Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
• Comprehensive Progress Monitoring
• Parent Invitation Letter
• Parent Notification Letter
• Referral Form
• 45 Day Screening Form
• Gap Analysis Worksheet
• And, more...
The e-MTSS PRO is specifically designed to assist Arizona LEAs in better supporting and managing these processes for their students.
Learn more by visiting our product information page below.Product Information
-- OR -- contact us by selecting the button below.